Why Kurtis Are New Love For Women Of All Ages
Kurtis for women are one of the most comfortable and dynamic wear today. Perhaps that is what makes it special for women of all ages. You can find them in a huge range of varieties; from stylish designs to ethnic styles. And that is why Aarohan Studio offers a huge collection of trendiest kurtis that caters to women’s fashion dreams.
From the time Indian women started making waves in the corporate world, their outfits also saw a huge revolution. The superior comfort they offer is incredible. Moreover, kurtis can be paired with traditional salwars as well as leggings, jeans, and jeggings. And that is what compels us to keep our lineup of this apparel updated with the newest articles.
Women’s Online Kurtas - Most Versatile Apparel
What makes kurtis an essential wardrobe is its versatility. It can be worn as a casual outfit for college, shopping errands, and the workplace. At the same time, stylish fancy kurtis also work on different occasions when paired with elegant accessories.
It is the most loved apparel for many reasons. Their compatibility with every occasion and purpose make them staple for every girl. Whether you are going to attend a wedding or up for a me-time party with your friends, there is nothing more comfy and classy than kurtis. That is why designers are introducing the finest textures, styles, prints, and patterns for this apparel.
What Makes Them Most Unique Modern Apparel of Indian Women
Here are Kurti's best features that attract teenagers as well as elderly women. Aarohan’s choicest range of women kurtas are very well defining every feature.
- Appealing Prints
Our range of Kurtis are authentic work of highly skilled and creative designers and textile artisans. The lineup boasts inspiring patterns including floral, stripes, blocks, digital prints, embroidered designs, and paisley. Who would not fall in love with stylish slitted kurtis featuring traditional bandhni or leheriya prints. With such versatile prints and patterns, our kurtis caters to every different choice and preference.
- Vibrant Shades
This traditional wear is created in enticing colours and hues. And you can pick from sober sage green shades to loud festive colours, This ethnic wear available in dynamic shades and patterns is great year round. And a variety of fabrics and styles make them suitable to wear in any weather. Kurtis with embroidery, mirror work, chicken work, and rich embellishment look great for festive days.
- Luxurious Fabrics
Apart from classic cottons and khadi, designer kurtis today are also made from linen, crepe, silk, soft rayon, chiffon, and georgette. And there are endless fabric blends. You can flaunt a chic look with stylish chiffon kurtis or smart linen or look great with Chanderi kurtis.
- Stylish Patterns
The basic patterns of the modern kurtis make them special. There is a bundle of casual westernized designs as well as traditional flares. Stylish boat neck kurti or front slit or slide slits kurti, anarkali kurti, short kurtis to pair with jeans are simply overwhelming. The options at Aarhoan Studio are endless when it comes to designs and basic patterns.
- Fascinating Sleeves
This awesome apparel is not only available with interesting necklines and waist patterns but also with fun sleeves. While you can pick simple short or mid-length or long sleeves, there are exciting bell sleeves, bishop sleeves, slitted shoulder sleeves, pleated sleeves, cold shoulder sleeves, one shoulder kurti, off shoulder kurtis, and many more sleeve styles.
Quick Tips To Drape your Favorite Kurtis
Due to their supreme comfort, minimalist nature, and trendiest patterns, kurtis are worn on every occasion. Also, they are paired with a variety of bottom wear ranging from jeans to salwar. These outfit ideas are shared to help you pick the right one for different occasions.
- Casual Weekdays- Most of the companies today do not have strict dress codes. Hence women can wear solid as well as printed kurtas for weekdays. You can elevate your kurti look during weekends by wearing stylish kurtis with jeans or jeggings.
- Parties and Social Functions - Use stylish kurtis for functions like housewarming parties, engagement parties, birthday parties or kitty parties. For festive evenings, use ethnic styled chikankari or heavily embroidered kurtis.
- Weddings - Indian weddings call for the most sumptuous outfits of your wardrobe. For such lavish occasions, pick luxurious kurtas with flared palazzos.You can lift up your look by adding the right accessories.
- Fun Moments - Even when you are out for purely fun factor, kurtis can be your best wear. Short sleeveless kurtis on jeans can be your best alternative to the popular casual Tees. Stylish western kurtis can be draped for your pleasure trips like movie, shopping, college, and even as weekend workplace wear.
- Right Accessories - Depending upon the occasion and purpose, pair your kurtis with the right kind and amount of accessories. Use simple and very few jewelry for visiting temples and going to work. Pair your luxurious kurtis with matching jewelry that balances your look for occasions like weddings and parties.
- Use Right Bottom Wear - Sober khadi kurtis look great with salwar for any weekday. For formal workplace looks, wear them with straight pants. For a more casual and comfortable feel, jeans and jeggings are the right bottom wears to pair with kurtis.
In a nutshell, you need to pick this superb outfit carefully for different occasions. Our wide range of online kurtis are updated regulating to fulfill the ongoing requirement and vogues. No matter how casual or how formal is the occasion, Kurti can make your day. They are stylish, trendy, airy, comfortable, and striking for any season and any purpose. And maintaining this outfit is super simple. You can drape them in a small fraction of second and wrap them back to their place with equal ease. This versatile piece of clothing is simply a love for every modern woman!